Welcome from the President
Since Fujita was founded 100 years ago, we have continued to create new value, and contribute to society through the construction industry. We became a part of the Daiwa House Group in 2013, and now work towards even greater growth. We want to be the company that our customers need, so we aim to offer our customers truly necessary value. Our 100 years of experience serves as cornerstone of our company, and together with the help of the rest of the companies in the Daiwa House Group, we are able to provide superior solutions and technologies for overseas operation, urban regeneration projects, throughout the fields of environmental and construction engineering. We will continue to make the effort to build upon our strengths, improve service quality for our customers, and be more helpful, and we would be extremely grateful to receive any advice or guidance you can offer that would allow us to achieve those goals.
President & CEO
Our Corporate Profile
Learn about the values of Fujita Corporation through our corporate profiles. In every year we seek to exceed the expectations of our customers.
Our financial reports
History of Fujita
Steel-frame work of Metropolitan Police Department
Reconstruction work of tower of Hiroshima Castle
Tokyo Olympic Games memorial tower in Komazawa park
- Fujita becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd. following a stock transfer from Fujita Holdings Ltd. to Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd.
- Fujita corporation celebrates its 100th year in business.
- Fujita Corporation was delisted and became fully owned by Fujita Holdings Co.,Ltd.
- The medium-term management planning "Fujita Step-Up plan" commences.
Goldman Sachs participates in the management of Fujita Corporation.
ISO9001 and ISO14001 are obtained.
New Fujita Corporation is incorporated by the corporate division and takes over the company name and construction business sector.
Company stock is listed on the second section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange..
ISO14001 is obtained by the Tokyo Branch – the first time for a general construction company.
ISO9001 is obtained by all domestic branches.
- ISO9001 is obtained by the Tokyo Branch Building Construction Management Department and head office Architectural Design Department．
- Construction begins on a series of check-dams on Mount Unzen-Fugen (an active volacano in Kyushu Japan ) started using unmanned construction techniques.
- The name of company is changed from Fujitakougyo to Fujita and the company slogan "Creating Superior Environments" is introduced.
- Construction of "OMIYA Sonic City (Hall)" is completed.
- Corporate philosophy is introduced.
- Head office relocates to Yaesu, Chuo-ku, Tokyo.
- Completion of "LaLaport" – the first regional shopping center in Japan, was completed.
- Research and development begins into the application of microelectronics technologies in the construction industry.
Construction of "Osaka Marubiru", the round skyscraper building close to JR Osaka Station, is completed.
Construction of the Hamana section of the "Seikan tunnel (Honshu gateway)" is completed.
- The name of company is changed from Fujita-gumi to Fujitakougyo.
- The large roof built up for the Japan World Expo Park is jacked up to 30 meters high.
- The value engineering technique is introduced.
- The Tokyo Olympic Games memorial tower in Komazawa park wins BCS AWARDS.
- Company stock is were listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- The construction of the Amagasaki section of the "Meishin Expressway" is completed – the first expressway road in Japan
- Company stock is listed on the second section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
A technical research center is founded.
Fujita-gumi goes public to the Tokyo market.
- First long-range management planning commences
- The head office is destroyed in air raids and the Hiroshima branch is damaged by the Atomic bomb.
- The name of company is changed from Hiroshima Fujita-gumi to Fujita-gumi.
- Hiroshima Fujita-gumi is incorporated and the head office is moved in Marunouchi, Tokyo.
- A contract for steel-framework for the Metropolitan Police Department is awarded to Fujita.
- A branch is opened in Tokyo.
- A local office is opened in Kokura, Kyushu and the name "Hiroshima Fujita-gumi" begins to be used as the business name.
- The Fujita brothers start their engineering-works construction contract business in Hiroshima. ￼